There is plenty of stabling at the Seattle Polo & Equestrian Club. Players are able to park trailers on either the north side of the field off SE 400th St, or in the pasture area to the west of the field.
Trailers should enter the facility to the east of the polo field between the polo field and the grey polo house. This is the largest entrance to the facility and is marked by banner flags off the street. Please park close to allow room for everyone.
- Susan Stovall, Gratia Brown, & Sheryl Sick will be your go-to for tournament related questions
- Every player and groom riding a horse is required to sign a liability release form.
- Jill Henn will be collecting tournament and dinner fees throughout the weekend. Cash, credit cards or checks made payable to Seattle Polo & Equestrian Club are acceptable.
- 1,3,6 Goal - $250 per player
- Multi Flight Player - $125 additional
- Champs League - $125
- $5/horse stabling fee
- Non Player Dinner Guest - $25
- USPA Umpire Dana Fortugno officiating
- Trophies & BPP's for 1,3,6 Goal and one Tournament MVP will be awarded in honor of Rob Petersen.
- Each team is required to provide 1 Umpire horse for each of their games. Please make arrangements for this in advance as the USPA umpires do not come with umpiring horses.
- As a curtesy to your fellow players, please DO NOT COME LATE to your chukkers. We are on a tight timeline and we will start the games without tardy players:)
- Bring water buckets for paddocks
- Duties will be expected from everyone so check the schedule to note your duties. Duties will be posted on the website schedule.
- Players can park in one of two areas. North of the field next to SE 400th St or west of the field in the pasture next to the paddocks.
- To reach the paddocks from the north side of the field, walk along the field and through the west parking pasture. This will keep your string of horses clear of spectators and the tailgating area.
- Hay is for sale at the equestrian center for anyone not wanting to load in bales.
- Contact Jan Juarez for stabling needs 760-289-8230